Monday, March 2, 2009

Second Life, what a life.

I find the kinds of sociological weirdness that happen in second life very fascinating. For example the men who get on the game, pretend to be female, and seek out other female avatar's in order to have sex. 2 years of being on second life i can spot a "mangina" at 20 paces.

So when someone erected a photograph of their Avatar in a wet-t-shirt (nipples and all!) right in front of the entrance of Brooklyn is Watching, I didn't really notice. You see a lot of shitty "in world" photography in second life, and this one wasn't even notably shitty or good. Then I realized, however; that whomever placed the picture board in front of the entrance hadn't even had the decency to set it to transparent so that your avatar could pass through it into the "entrance" of the sim. So the combination of obvious mangina...attention whore...weird wish fulfillment, and just fucking bad/annoying art made me snap..and i made her a little sign..it said "Next time block the entrance with Art that is worth looking at. Now cover your nipples, please."

I made the box phantom so the sign could be passed through and hoped the little hint i left would not fall on deaf ears... Well it didn't! she/he/it actually removed the sign, and left me another sign accusing me of discriminating against he/she/it for showing her body in "art" hahaha..right... So I've responded with another tacky sign. I have to admit, the idea of this kind of antagonistic dialog appeals to me. I want to document it. I love these ridiculous "my dick is bigger" sessions you can get in on the internet. The emotional investment, the anonymity, combined with the skewed wish fulfillment going on in Second Life makes for an interesting forum for this. Lets see where it goes.here is her profile.... IT says:
Young girl out to explore the SL world. Taking it one step at a time.
Songs - ...Like You'll Never See Me Again, Nineteen,

Still trying to figure out why I want to be with girls and not...

Why do I always have this tingling feeling in my gut when I listen to love songs? Is it because I don't know where I belong?? Is it because God hates me?
this was the original offending sign. A sight to a moment of her would be, crappy, glory.full shot of what stands now.

close up of her offended sign. She's referring to this really horrible piece some Italian fellow did on the Brooklyn Is Watching sim...about Icarus... It's only slightly better then her badly place photograph, but it just doesn't....block the entrance to the sim, so i'll save my wrath for later.
This is my newest rude sign. I figure she likes bad attention so the "nice tits" part will really turn her on. I mean why else would you take a cheezy photo of fake online avatar in a wet-t-shirt ala Juggs and not want people to make comments about how trashy you are? I dunno. I can't wait to here the response.

Dialogs are important to me. Why else would I be here?

No comments: