Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the days of second life trolling: Wednesday

It just won't stop. But I think I got another person who realizes that everything you do on the internet is dead fucking serious. I mean how can I not be serious about getting a Residency at Juggs Magazine? I think they at least owe me endorsement money for how many times i've hyper linked to them this week. Buy a titty mag and tell them Vanessa sent you.


So today Maya Paris responded by putting up her advert for Nip Cozies. I think this is an awesome product, i mean nothing says dead sexy like plad. My dream is to some day get to wear these sexy sexy undergraments and greet my man wearing them and one of those matching plad hunting hats with the flaps. Oh god...Yesssss...
I really coudln't think of a whitty sign though. So I just rez'd a beer on it, you know, Old Milwaukee Beer, who makes some of the finest schlitz in the country. Guys, feel free to take some of that malted beer money and take me on as your artist in resident too. I think it could be a great marrying of Juggs and Beer. Think of the xhtml based opportunites I could present to you.
So Hollow Prim ...well i think they are kinda butthurt about the entire, me mocking some weirdo who wanted to show off her nippy pictures, and put up a sign that said "Next Time Make Your Criticism in a subtler typeface."
omg. i'm so hurt by their use of white, and a more graphic design friendly font. their whit and criticism of my criticism both astounds and upsets me. I'd quit. If i really gave a shit.
So i Made them a little sign. You see I have a dirty love of the font "Terminal" it's the old school first font that was found on all printers, pre-monitor's even! It's the secret to good Ascii art in my opennion, and if anyone knows my work, they know i spent 6 months makin Ascii animations. @--\--. Plus loud, crude, and basic is more my MO then pretentious graphic designer who is out to shut up the upity art student disturbing their digital Utopia. If they resond again, i hope it's to enact Godwin's Law. If they don't do it, i sure as fuck am.
Oh and this was a photo of my pissy sign. Note I spelled Skool with a k, to both seem ironic and annoying. I'm so proud. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to add something to this dialogue.

Mab MacMoragh said...

?

omg lol & etc!

haha, this is why i love second life