Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bimbo war part 3: trolling of the trolls



so Felch Finesmith decided to include trash bags stacked up on my tribute to the amazing piece of shit previously documented. I'm excited to see the pile of biohazard, trash bags, and trash bins so bravely expressing his feelings about the whole thing. but i don't think that just laughing about the trash bags was going art enough. no no no. So long as people comet on this, i'm going to keep acting like a complete twit. I mean i made a twitty commitment,a nd who am i to fold in on it. So i made a sign responce, and proceeded to get turned on/upset about the presence of trash over my beautiful bimbo-tography.
The words "diffuse glow" is kind of an inside joke. Arahan Claveau made a photo mocking the use of diffuse glow in second life art work to make things seem "pretty" as it's kind of used by people who don't know what they are doing to "improve" their b-rate art work. Basicly the orginator of this whole bimbo war is the kind of person who would make something, slap diffuse glow on it, and say it's "good". Otherwise i'm kind of trying to expolit this girls need for bad attention, and she is really getting some bad attetion now. I hope her friends join in to try to out troll me.
Here is my sign installed so that you can see the otherside of my bimbo picture reinactment, the pile of trash, my first offensive sign, and now my 4th removed version of reinacting the bimbo chick by mocking her sign telling me she feels it's unfair i criticized her Juggs worthy second life photograph. Maybe Juggs should consider doing a virtual world tribute in their fine publication, so you know... people in need of a jerk off mag can open their horizions some. Maybe I should contact Juggs and discuss this possiblity with them, maybe Juggs would take me on as their artist in resident, as i don't think the poronography industry is really all that hurt by the current down turn in economics..and well... I obviously have a real appreciation for tits.

No comments: