Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trolling on Second Life Part 3::: Some people just won't like the shit yah do.

So apparently my escapades on Brooklyn Is Watching managed to freak out a number of podcast commentators. Apparently I am shamelessly self promoting with penises. I think this is hilarious.
I actually need to work on some images for a mass Performance Trolling I want to do where I register for various bulletin boards then post picture content till they ban me. It'll be more tasteful than you are thinking btw.

Anyways, I actually made a response to this pod cast in art shrine form. It's a homage to Thomas Kinkade. Thomas Kinkade is the painter of mother fucking light, and is a vastly missunderstood genius. He also likes Mudkips, lol cats, and all things great. Maybe next I should make a shrine to H.R. Giger. Is your skin crawling yet? This is my best idea sense my internship idea Juggs Magazine.
Nebulosus Severine: (Saved Wed May 13 03:19:20 2009) haha, just checking out your thomas kinkade shrine at BIW -- hilairous!!
[15:00] Nebulosus Severine: (Saved Wed May 13 03:19:33 2009) hilarious, too! :P

[2009/05/12 13:42] Oberon Onmura: ooo
I installed a box that you can click on to buy those prints for the cost of nothing in world. Don't we all need some Thomas Kinkade in our sl homes?

The cocks are there for shamless self promotion, and to create fetishes to the ever present maleness of art. mmm. boys club.

3 comments:

Nebulosus said...

Thanks for adding my quote, haha!

Just added your blog to my bloglinks, by the way -- dunno how I overlooked it before, but at least it's there now, yay!

Vanessa Tanith VanAlstyne said...

i'd add you back but i'm not sure how to work this and i don't want to spend time digging due to a head ache right now. bunnykins got talked about on the podcast. loves.

Anonymous said...

This shrine made me contemplate the brevity and fragility of the human condition, or something. And the penises are really hot.